Intentions of the Holy Father for April

Ecology and Justice. That governments may foster the protection of creation and the just distribution of natural resources.
Hope for the Sick. That the Risen Lord may fill with hope the hearts of those who are being tested by pain and sickness.

Posts Lately (or lack thereof)

The rate at which my little blog is hit has decreased lately, I think. That is probably because I've been posting less. The main intention for this blog is to save my friends having to listen quite so much to me rambling ad nauseam (literally) with all my "bright ideas." I've also noticed lately that I've been doing more "bright idea" rambling even than usual of late.

I am going to try to fix both, even though I've been ridiculously busy lately. A good solution might be more frequent, short, easy-to-post and easy-to-read posts.

No comments: