Intentions of the Holy Father for April

Ecology and Justice. That governments may foster the protection of creation and the just distribution of natural resources.
Hope for the Sick. That the Risen Lord may fill with hope the hearts of those who are being tested by pain and sickness.

Midterms, inter al.

They're done, thanks be to God.

I did well in Hebrew, decently in Syriac, and as for Greek, well, let me just quote the Aeneid: "Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes."

I need to hit the flashcards; it's just that simple. I have slowly but surely been working on the last "Encountering the Risen Christ in..." on suffering. It's almost done. The Marine Corps Marathon is this Sunday; I will be offering prayers and sufferings during the run for any and all who will be doing likewise. Let's pray for each other.

No comments: