Intentions of the Holy Father for April

Ecology and Justice. That governments may foster the protection of creation and the just distribution of natural resources.
Hope for the Sick. That the Risen Lord may fill with hope the hearts of those who are being tested by pain and sickness.

Shhhhh!


I've gone on retreat and won't be back until late night on Saturday, August 1. Please say a prayer for me. I am trying to write a few quick posts in the meantime, in part, because I've got a lot on my mind. Precisely because I've also got a lot to do, I can't promise much will appear over the next week.

The above picture is not Omaha, where I'll be for my retreat. It is Montserrat, Spain, where my friends and I traveled for a mini-day retreat while in Barcelona a few years ago. Let's pray for each other, dear reader. I'll offer to the Holy Mother of God the intentions of any who pray for me during my retreat.

No comments: