Intentions of the Holy Father for April

Ecology and Justice. That governments may foster the protection of creation and the just distribution of natural resources.
Hope for the Sick. That the Risen Lord may fill with hope the hearts of those who are being tested by pain and sickness.

Kinko's Sucks

So I am at Fed-Ex Kinko's right now, and I've just paid $16.00 and spent 17 minutes to print up a 10 page document that I cannot get to print up correctly at school. That sucks, and I KNOW Kinko's did not use to be so expensive... or slow. Talk about the slowest printers and internet connection in the world. And it's funny. You pay (steeply) by the minute here. Hmm... coincidence?

I am never coming here again. With three or four more trips, I could have bought myself an inexpensive printer.

1 comment:

manofemmus said...

Dude...anytime you need to print something like that please call me. if we're home..have at it.

Grace and Peace,

Paul P.