Intentions of the Holy Father for April

Ecology and Justice. That governments may foster the protection of creation and the just distribution of natural resources.
Hope for the Sick. That the Risen Lord may fill with hope the hearts of those who are being tested by pain and sickness.

It's been a while...

since my last post, I've been thinking. New Year's day was busy, and after that I went a travelling through the Midwest(ern U.S.) to visit family and friends out there. I got back in time for my mother's birthday and my niece's baptism, and then for classes to start.

I've had one day of classes and I am already falling behind. Swell. I've gotta take care of that, and it will take at least through Thursday to catch up. Maybe by then I'll have thought of something interesting to write.

No comments: