Intentions of the Holy Father for April

Ecology and Justice. That governments may foster the protection of creation and the just distribution of natural resources.
Hope for the Sick. That the Risen Lord may fill with hope the hearts of those who are being tested by pain and sickness.

First Snow


The first significant snow of the season is hitting the Washington, D.C. Metro Area as I type. I have a friend in the boonies who is certainly wetting her pants with excitement over the whole thing. As for me, well, I've filed a complaint with management that the thermostat has been set too low. The Complaints Department up in heaven is notoriously unresponsive concerning weather issues. It looks like those of us who'd rather be in the Caribbean will just have to take this one on the chin.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

*** Suck it up, Haber!!! You have to admit the snow is beautiful!! ***

Your friend in the boonies

Unknown said...

I admit NOTHING, Boonie-girl!